- Long-tail keyword research 2021 guide - February 5, 2021
- Managing digital Workforce: 10 Things to Keep in mind - January 30, 2021
- SEO Guru’s: 11 Experts to follow on LinkedIn - January 29, 2021
Having a successful social media strategy is a must if you wish to build your brand image.
Whether you are an online business or an offline business, social media is a must; otherwise, your business is not considered a good brand.
Do you know why?
These days whenever we hear about a brand, we try to look for it on google. It can be in the form of reviews, or if a business doesn’t have reviews, they try to look on social media.
If the branding is not good enough, they will perceive your brand as a credible brand.
That’s why online branding is essential to succeed as a business these days.
Previously, people have done business without going online, but now it’s a must.
However, there are some strategies that I’m going to guide you to improve your branding in this blog.
Know your business nature: –
First, you need to know what your brand is and who you want to target.
This step is significant and should not be avoided. If you begin without knowing your target audience, you can end up doing nothing.
End Goal: –
As we all know, how important understanding your goal is.
Let’s talk about an example of a clothing brand. What could be there end goal?
What I can think of is getting as many store visits as possible to get more sales.
So, whenever a clothing brand creates its social media strategy, it will create its strategies around that.
Choosing social channels: –
An important part of building a tremendous social media strategy is to choose what channel suits your brand.
Frankly, all channels are a must these days because some of our users are on Twitter, and LinkedIn and others might be on the reaming so, we shouldn’t miss any if possible.
But in any case, if you are a small business or a blog, it might not be possible for you to begin with all the channels. Therefore, you need to know which channel is suitable for your business.
How can you do that?
It’s simple if you are a B2B business, these channels can help you.
For B2C Businesses:
Now let’s give you some tips on uploading on social media channels to get more engagement.
A different strategy for different channel: –
This a critical part when it comes to social media strategy.
Many brands make this mistake.
Using the same strategy on all social media channels can cause you a lot of issues.
Let’s give you an example to prove the point. If I give them an “A” laptop as a bonus when I know he doesn’t like the laptop, what will happen?
Obviously, he won’t be happy!
This is how our social media channels work. We need to know their audience and then build a strategy accordingly.
Create a contest: –
The contest is the best way to engage your audience and build your brand image.
Contests can be in many forms.
If you are an agency, you can create an online design workshop, choose the best design, and give a gift (Branded mugs, Pens, etc.)
They will do 2 things one, they will engage relevant people with your channels, and secondly, it will increase your brand image.
Video Marketing: –
Video marketing is playing a huge role in developing a brand image.
After COVID19, every business has realized its importance and how it can be beneficial for business growth.
Therefore, the question is not whether we should use it or not.
The real question is, how?
Video marketing comes in different ways. It all depends on what channel we are using.
For instance, if we upload our marketing videos on YouTube, the longer we upload, the more views we get. Moreover, on other channels, we can add a promo and link the caption’s full video.
Types of videos you can upload are mentioned below:
- Testimonials: These are great ways to show your strength. If your old customers are happy, it can help you get new clients too.
- Tutorials: Now, business is trying to use tutorials or free workshops online to get more credibility towards their brand.
- Live streams: Live streams have gained a lot of traction in 2020 since networking events have reduced, businesses have started using live streams to organize networking events. These can help connect with relevant industries online.
- Q&A: There are a lot of industries out there that want to learn from your experience. Why not teach them. When we give free advice, it automatically builds our brand credibly, leading to more sales.
- Webinars: – The best way to generate leads. You might think of it as a difficult thing to do, but it’s not. There are a lot of tools out there, free and paid for both.
- MS Teams
- Go to Webinar
Content marketing is the best way to reach your target audience. Still confused?
It’s simple whenever a consumer wants to purchase a product. They search for it on Google, so if they find relevant content and especially if that content is not top of the page, it automatically builds credibility.
Hence creating more and quality content about your brand and services is highly important.
There many ways of sharing your blog on social media.
- Directly sharing your blog link. It will create a direct clickable link that can lead to your website. It works better.
- Secondly, you create graphics and share them on your social media channels.
- LinkedIn and Facebook groups also effective when it comes to sharing your content with a relevant audience.
- Share a small video about your blog content, and then add a link to your blog. This will help the user to know what the blog is all about.
Hashtag research: –
This might not be as important, but it’s a must because whenever we search on social channels, hashtags work as a keyword so, if you are not adding hashtags, you won’t be able to get to the top, and secondly, it helps you get your message across the right audience.
Newsletters/Downloadable content: –
Getting leads is very hard these days, but if you have a clear strategy.
Many businesses don’t have time to create sales templates, email templates, or client onboarding templates. Create free templates and add them on your site as free download content, and in return, you ask you’re their content details.
This way, you can get qualified leads.
The second way of getting leads is to create newsletters or annual reports of your business. For instance, you are a social media agency; you can create annual analytics reports of worldwide social media stats.
Doing this can help you generate leads regularly without getting frustrated!
Analyze your social media traffic:
What good is your social media strategy if you are not analyzing it?
There are many ways to know what content is performing better on your channels.
One way is to directly check analytics on your social media channels, see what works best and then try to create more or re-share the same content.
Furthermore, you can use Google Analytics to analyze your social media traffic.
There are a lot of things that can be done to improve your social presence. These are some of them that take your brand to the top.
In my opinion, using video marketing can help you grow your brand to the next level.
Apply the video marketing strategies mentioned above to start building your brand.